Leads, Characteristics & Sightings
- Dogs with outdoor access regularly goes out of his routine of returning home.
- NO sightings other than maybe the first day.
- Neighbors or nearby business had doors open or work was being done
on day of disappearance.
- Someone moving or
cleaning out garage, basement, shed on day of disappearance.
- Even a neighbor that went to mow a lawn and dog went in shed and got locked in.
- For businesses, the most likely time a pet will become trapped is at closing time on a day the business
is usually open.
- Hunters have set game cameras
and traps in the area.
- Increase in rain
has created thick underbrush, brambles or briars.
Return to main page Accidentally trapped dog
Continue to Case study for accidentally trapped dog